Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up our 1.6 Acenta Premium Pack, Blade Silver today. Our first Nissan! It will be my wife's car but I had the privilege of picking it up and taking it for the first ride. Really super car, comfy, bigger than I thought inside, fun in sports mode and nissan connect works really well

Only unfortunate downside of the day was the front parking sensors, dealer fit accessory not working properly. After an hour or so in the shop the conclusion was new sensor unit needed, on order and will give courtesy car etc, dealer manager very apologetic. I'm not too cross; they could have tested them properly I suppose but it didn't massively spoil the day. With them disconnected now temporarily, its one of those things that I'll probably wish I hadn't bothered fitting them. Didn't go for rear ones given camera but thought the front ones would help as you can't properly see the nose. I'm not a fan of dealer fit accessories baed on past experiences and should have stuck with that stance.

My dealer finally confirmed they could not fit an alarm on my Juke per advice from 'Nissan technical' which contradicted earlier advice from nissan Customer serves. They did say a guaranteed professional installation of a non nissan system (Nissan favour Cobra apparently) would be ok. Given the sensor issue, I may not bother with an alarm or wait and see if a nissan one emerges

Anyway, those niggles apart, great car and pretty happy with service at my local dealer - not pushy and handover was well conducted

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi MickP

I have a similar car on order since Feb 20th, when did you order yours?

enjoy yours

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We ordered ours on 31/12, so exactly 2 months - in fact it was available about 10 days ago but we waited to get it on 11 plate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts