Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi juke dudes,

the brownie is here and im well pleased picked it up tues went to skegness for a run today loved almost every mile till i got back to nottingham hit a massive jam so i reached for the sunglasses and it was sorted
im impressed with how nippy it is for a 1.5 dci got no complaints so far

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yes if you ask around there are many forum members who can do you an awesome sig incoperating the brownie into the pic :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what wrong kats and meaga-byte don't you like spiders?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Ah my bad.
First: kats was talking about your spider pic and i didnt even notice it so was refering to your lack of signature.
Second: "There are some lovely forum members who could sort you out with a really good signature that shows off your Brown Juke"
(better?)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
jwcc said:
what wrong kats and meaga-byte don't you like spiders?
No no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ( shudder). Can't stand anything with more than four legs

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease xx

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hehe thanks Lady J.
Kats, spiders keep all the little lying bugs away but eating them.
I rather have a few spiders in my bedroom than a constant buzzing and getting mosquito bites.
They are problably more scared of you than you of them
and if you think about it, there is probably a spider somewhere going "oo kats -shudders- "

Then again they do say that over a persons life they eat 8.3 spiders in their sleep :/

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hahaha Jwcc. Most threads on this forum has a habit of wondering off topic.
Oddly enough it normaly has something to do with Kats, Lady Juke, JOY, Deks or 12inchmick haha

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so you dont like jls then they have more than four legs but no voice

1 - 20 of 23 Posts