Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up today with hellishly busy traffic and some icy roads to contend with!
Kept her in Eco mode all the way and the traction control kicked in a couple of times but she coped admirably.
I'm glad she's survived the first day unscathed and I'm really pleased to have my Juke after waiting since July. I've not really had time to have a play with all the toys yet but so far I'm not disappointed at all. Lots of admiring remarks at work as well.
I'll post again once I've uploaded a pic or two.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yay!!!! At last, it's great that you have finally got your little angel.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I get mine on Thursday, same as yours (White Juke DiG-T FWD/MT SL [i.e. Tekna]). I feel guilty. I didn't have to wait 5 months for mine, but it's still been a bumpy ride.

Looking very forward to it!!

David

·
Registered
575 Posts
Well done, Chris. About bloody time as well! Lets hope this snow clears soon so you can chuck her in sport mode and see what she can do. With a bit of luck, you'll come across a diesel who can cast you admiring looks as you disappear into the distance

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here she is after her first trip from the dealer, complete with snow:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Let me reply on behalf of Chris. He's got a DIG-T so its just so damned fast that he couldn't get a picture.
It if was a diesel, he'd've gone for a black shot with all the horrid soot it was kicking out

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
so you're saying its so **** fast it left the paint behind, does that mean your RED one is now in primer aswell?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Not at all. In a very nice shade of MUD at the moment. A slightly less pleasant version of machine brown

1 - 20 of 29 Posts