Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just got a double up coming home from Sellafield wereI work & was lucky to spot a white JUKE VISIA (NOT KEEN)
then within minutes A black JUKE ACENTA PREMIUM which looked awsome
. Hopefully my JUKE ACENTA PREMIUM in HARPIC BLUE should be here next week as I had a call yesterday asking for me to set my 7 day free cover up from tommorow so that they can get my private plate sorted. Cant wait

Ivor in Whitehaven

·
Registered
39 Posts
Out of interest, how do you tell the Premium apart on the road? As far as I know, it is identical to the Sport on the outside..

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thornton said:
Out of interest, how do you tell the Premium apart on the road? As far as I know, it is identical to the Sport on the outside..
must have been the reversing camera looking at him gave it away as premium rather sport

·
Registered
204 Posts
ivor001 said:
I have just got a double up coming home from Sellafield were I work & was lucky to spot a white JUKE VISIA (NOT KEEN)
. Hopefully my JUKE ACENTA PREMIUM in HARPIC BLUE </font>should be here next week as I had a call yesterday asking for me to set my 7 day free cover up from tommorow so that they can get my private plate sorted. Cant wait

Ivor in Whitehaven</font>
You're doing better than me, I haven't seen any more in Cumbria yet.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I have only seen one out and about, parked up in Borehamwood last saturday. A black one.
Not seen any driving about.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Acenta Sport & Acenta Premium are identical from the outside, the only difference is Nissan Connect in the premium and a few other bits in side!

On another note Not seen another Juke on the road in Southampton yet! I have however seen umpteen new Vauxhall Merivas now, after not seeing any for ages! seen 4 in the past week. Really not a fan ;)

·
Registered
455 Posts
ivor001 said:
I have just got a double up coming home from Sellafield wereI work & was lucky to spot a white JUKE VISIA (NOT KEEN)
Havent seen a Juke Visia on the road yet,
What was thereason you weren't keen on it?

The fact that it has black handles and mirrors?
If it was the slightly smaller wheels, try this ..... rolling on 19inchers!

·
Registered
39 Posts
iamdabe said:
Acenta Sport & Acenta Premium are identical from the outside, the only difference is Nissan Connect in the premium and a few other bits in side!
Apart from the Connect unit, what exactly are the interior differences between Acenta Sport and Acenta Premium?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Does seeking two Jukes in the dealers showroom count as a double up? How about the three parked outside, including our new one?

As a matter of interest I wonder how many are sitting in the compound at the factory, or waiting by the docks for the next roll-on roll-off car transporter to Europe?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
rochesb said:
Does seeking two Jukes in the dealers showroom count as a double up? How about the three parked outside, including our new one?

As a matter of interest I wonder how many are sitting in the compound at the factory, or waiting by the docks for the next roll-on roll-off car transporter to Europe?
judging by some pics posted on another thread quite a few sitting about at factory awaiting shipment

·
Registered
69 Posts
KevInJuke said:
ivor001 said:
Havent seen a Juke Visia on the road yet,
What was thereason you weren't keen on it?

The fact that it has black handles and mirrors?
If it was the slightly smaller wheels, try this ..... rolling on 19inchers!

Would have loved these bad bois as an option esp on the white.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Saw my first one on the road this morning, heading towards Abergavenny, just as I was starting to think that they were built to be static exhibits at the dealerships

·
Registered
6 Posts
ginnym said:
ivor001 said:
. Hopefully my JUKE ACENTA PREMIUM in HARPIC BLUE </font>should be here next week as I had a call yesterday asking for me to set my 7 day free cover up from tommorow so that they can get my private plate sorted. Cant wait

Ivor in Whitehaven</font>

You're doing better than me, I haven't seen any more in Cumbria yet.
Yeah!! Me too..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts