Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Juust been given 11 April delivery date for my Acenta premium in red with spoiler and illuminated entry lights. Fingers crossed

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
you know what I am going to say now dont you ...................NO

Excellent news you will have your car in time to join us at out meet on the 29th May at the heritage centre Gaydon Warwickshire

·
Registered
27 Posts
you never know it might get quicker delivery,i was given the 20th april,now im picking mine up next tuesday 5th....whey hey....

·
Registered
796 Posts
great news. I called my dealer yesterday to see if there was an update on delivery, and it seems like my delivery date (timeframe) has not changed. between 8th July and 15th Aug.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thats good cc, at least it doesnt move backwards. I hope for everybody that they move forwards when they get there terrible situation(Japan) under control.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi and welcome. Hope you have voted for the Reds in poll section. I notice none of the Whites suggested this.

Lj2.

·
Registered
605 Posts
LazyJuke said:
Hi and welcome. Hope you have voted for the Reds in poll section. I notice none of the Whites suggested this.

Lj2.
Wouldnt steal your thunder - after all it will be short lived ha haEdited by: flynn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts