Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the call to say that i can pick up my Juke tomorrow great news however the dealership has called late tonight to apologise that the technician has forgotten to fit the spoiler not impressed

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I thought you were going to say the good news was they managed to **** the order up and give you a RED instead,

oops I forgot you will be getting the red one
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
deks36 said:
I tought you were going to say the good news was they managed to **** the order up and give you a RED instead, oops I forgot you will be getting the red one 
With a spoiler

·
Registered
127 Posts
Iceman said:
deks36 said:
I tought you were going to say the good news was they managed to **** the order up and give you a RED instead, oops I forgot you will be getting the red one

With a spoiler
Cocking up the order and giving you a red one can never constitute as good news Deks!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
picked up the Juke and the dealer has apologised for not fitting the spoiler by means of a courtesy car when the car goes back in,but not just a micra a Nissan 370Z with 0-60 of 6 seconds,lets hope its a big job well pleased with the customer service

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well had the car 24hrs and its back at the dealer with a clutch problem,loaned me 1.6 petrol juke also drove the wifes dig t and my own 1.5dci all within 8hrs must be a record, comparisons to follow

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Clutch problem already ? That's not a good start. What colour is the stand in ? Don't tell me that's it in the photo posted ?Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I believe iceman is currently driving a red Juke, As I said earlier serves you right for buying a white one
dont get those problems with nice Red ones
although a red diesel does require the need for a fuel account card, currently i have nearly enough nectar points for a cruise all based on fuel purchase

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
deks36 said:
a red diesel does require the need for a fuel account card, currently i have nearly enough nectar points for a cruise all based on fuel purchase
"STEVEN"
"Yes love?"
"Be honest. You didn't have nearly enough Nectar points for that cruise, did you?"

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
deks36 said:
I believe iceman is currently driving a red Juke, As I said earlier serves you right for buying a white one
although a red diesel does require the need for a fuel account card, currently i have nearly enough nectar points for a cruise all based on fuel purchase
i hope you are not using red diesel...but i hav heard about you boys in the motor trade,

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
glencairn said:
deks36 said:
i hope you are not using red diesel...but i hav heard about you boys in the motor trade,
not a chance if you get caught is a heavy fine and they seize your car beside I do 10 miles aday the fine alone wouldnt justify the use

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they cant seize my car as the dealer has it,however it has been interesting day all 3 types of juke,basically you buy the car that best suits your requirements they all put a smile on your face and get peoples heads turning.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dealer has called to say stripped the clutch and pedal but can't find any fault which is always the way,should have the car back tomorrow but i'm sure this problem is not going to disappear

1 - 14 of 14 Posts