Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needed to change my car and had seen Juke advertised.
Very disappointed when dealer said that no jukes would be available until maybe March.
Decided to call in last week to see if there were any updates and low and behold the dealer had managed to secure 10 Jukes
I ordered one there and then
Will hopefully pick up this week
Timing is eveything

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh by the way if you are looking for a Juke then Parks in East Kilbride Glasgow is the place to go.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the 1.6 Accenta in Haptic Blue. Didnt have a chance to choose the colour but happy to get a Juke so quickly when I understand they are hard to come by.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome DRIBB

Good to see another Scottish Owner.... Not seen many Haptic Blues up here at all - only 2 in 5 months up here

All the best - Hope PARKS deliver on their promise and get the goods in

All the best

Fee x

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have the 1.6 Accenta in Haptic Blue, and haven't seen a single other haptic blue juke on the roads yet!

·
Registered
873 Posts
It's great, I love it. Loads of gadgets which is good :D

My main gripe is that the cigarette lighter doesn't stay on when the engine is off... but that can hopefully be sorted at some point. Means I can't charge my phone when I'm away without the engine being on.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome Dribb - congrats on your new juke - yes timing is everything - some of us are still waiting in the ever growing queue - enjoy and dont forget the photos

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cool

Yah beauty

Just been told my Juke is in and I can pick it up at 9am tomorrow morning.

Cant wait

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Sounds like the devils work to me. If God really loved you he'd have given you a red or white one.Now drive off sinner and mend your ways.
Seriously though,congratulations.Would love to be in your shoes...unless you're female ,cos then I'd look silly tottering around in high heels!Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

·
Registered
659 Posts
Have a great time with it. I adore mine. Best car I have ever had and I passed my test in 1974.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts