Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a 3rd time. Currently have2little grandsonsso we're hoping for a little girl. Sooo excited and needed to share.

·
Registered
37 Posts
YesCongratulations
Our grandaughter is just 18 months, and due for a Christening next month - hoping it won`t clash with our Juke meet
!
Ozza`s

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Congratulations SueM.

Know the feeling. Only I know I've now got a granddaughter on way. Due just after the meet.

Lj2.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Awww blesss Sue - thats lovely news.......!!!!!!

I spent a mothers day yesterday with my nieces aged 4 months, 3 years and 11 and its so nice to have a wee baby about and sooo nice to be able to appreciate them, cuddle tham and then give them back!!!

i hope all goes well

Much love

Fee x

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats - but Im with Fee have them for a while and enjoy handing them back. My sister is 16 weeks pregnant with number two and number one is only 6 months old. Yes she is mad, but she started late so wants to make up for lost time!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Did she have a private room ?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
Great news SueM. Keep knitting those Shreddies, nana, cos I love 'em
You are so funny - love the card. Just hope I don't looklike that! x

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for all your good wishes. There is a story behind why I'm a Nana. Won't make ittoo sad but my sister passed awayfrom cancer when she was 40 and Sarah became 'mine'. Now, 11 years later, she has 2 beautiful boyswhoknow me as Nana Sue. So I'm a pseudo Nana!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hi fellow grandparents.
We have nine grandchildren from 6 to 23 years old and they think we are COOL ordering a Juke.

·
Registered
484 Posts
<H1 style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; MARGIN: auto 0cm">Congratulations Sue! </H1>
<H1 style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; MARGIN: auto 0cm">I live in fear LOL.... my 17 year old lad is like a ‘rat up a drainpipe’. I’ll wring his neck if he tells me I’m going to be a Grandad... I’m only 40!!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /></H1>

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
<H1 style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; MARGIN: auto 0cm">I live in fear LOL.... my 17 year old lad is like a ‘rat up a drainpipe’. I’ll wring his neck if he tells me I’m going to be a Grandad... I’m only 40!!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p></H1>[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mez said:
<H1 style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; MARGIN: auto 0cm">I live in fear LOL.... my 17 year old lad is like a ‘rat up a drainpipe’. I’ll wring his neck if he tells me I’m going to be a Grandad... I’m only 40!!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p></H1>

When i found out last year my 18 year old son (at the time) had a girlfriend i told him to be careful as i didn't want want to be a nan quite yet and he just sat there and smiled without saying a word. Saw his mates a few days later and they dropped the bombshell that he was seeing a 25 year old with a 4 year old son, wow imagine how i felt! well their still together and seem very happy, as they say you never know whats around the corner!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts