Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cannot believe that when i was paying for my beloved Jukeys juice the other day, the guy at the till said to me "i dont like it, your car looks like a frog" OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think he needs to learn the phrase "if you cant say anything nice, dont say ANYTHING"

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
my wife calls ours kermit,but icannot get the dam thing of her to have a drive, sticks and stones,,,,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really wished i had have given him a good come back (or slap). I was in too much shock to say anything and had to hurry back to Jukey to console her hahahaha

Dont go to the esso by asda in barnsley, that is where the tool works

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
glencairn said:
my wife calls ours kermit,but icannot get the dam thing of her to have a drive, sticks and stones,,,,
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
T26 Juke said:
Im a Welsh lass!!!! Just live in Donny

Good job he didn't call it a sheep, then. Ewe could have really told him where to Ram it.

ps if you're being held in Donny against your will, a few of the boys will come over and free you.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
T26. From a Welsh lad (Old Man) that lives in Donny, I have more people taking photos ofmy Jukethan people bad mouthingit. They are not all bad around here.

Reckon he was just jealous.

@JOY

Lj2.Edited by: LazyJuke

·
Registered
127 Posts
The comeback you were looking for was; "What is it that you drive?", then take it from there.

Of course if he does come back with a Porsche 911, you can't say much. But I doubt that would have been the outcome.

In one ear, out the next. Don't let it bother you, at least you're getting noticed.

As long as they're talking about you, you're doing something right.

Edited by: wingman

·
Registered
796 Posts
he was probably jealous. Think about it.

How about when I drive my Juke over in August from germany, we all go to this station where he works, and we all just re-fuel but only a gallon each? lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts