Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my juke is due at the dealer on friday and to me next tue. hopping that all the transporters are running around ok in the snow. anyone had a delivery delay due to snow?.
just my luck, treat myself to a brand new car for the first time and what does the weather do!!!...SNOW.its gonna get dirty

·
Registered
33 Posts
We had a transporter due on friday with 6 cars on, today 2 transporters turn up, 1 with 4 on and 1 with 2 on. The drivers told us that they are really struggling up by the factory, the hardest part is loading the cars on and off safely, and of course the truck being able to drive safely. The last thing anyone wants is a transporter with 100k worth of cars crashing off the road!

Nissan put an alert on our internal system yesterday saying that there could well be some delays. But at a guess it shouldnt be more than 3 or 4 days subject to the weather obviously. Im basing 3 or 4 days on the fact that our delivery was 4 days late, 2 of which were a weekend.

·
Registered
120 Posts
My date had been moved forward from the 14th Decto the 10th Decon Monday, so hope that weather holds off....its been a long wait since August....and its a long way between Sunderland & Aldershot!

·
Registered
210 Posts
My date also moved forward from the 21st to the 14th dealer phoned yesterday saying it would be with them on the 8th I realy hope the weather doesnt affect delivery. What will be will be I supose nothing we can do about it.Edited by: Fontie

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well my juke is now 1 week later and im told its under a foot of snow and they are gonna dig it out this week, dealer can turn it around within 24 hrs which is good, fingers crossed for this week...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts