Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2014 1.5dci isn’t starting like it should. I’ve only noticed it as the temperature outside has dropped. I need to test the glow plugs and relay, I’m struggling to find either of these parts in the engine bay, can anyone advise me where they are?

·
Registered
19 Posts
My 2014 1.5dci isn’t starting like it should. I’ve only noticed it as the temperature outside has dropped. I need to test the glow plugs and relay, I’m struggling to find either of these parts in the engine bay, can anyone advise me where they are?
I know this is an extremely late reply ? but for other people searching this topic, I'll answer.

The glow plugs are located under the plastic cover, remove the cover by removing various pipes and wires/clips running over and around it (should be common sense what you need to remove, if it isn't, you shouldn't attempt to access the glow plugs at all as they're pretty buried). Once you've removed the cover, look down into the recesses and you should see them. Quite difficult to get too as a few I think you need to remove the solid fuel lines as they're directly above/over the plugs. That's as far as I got, put it back together and took it to the garage to change out for £90, it took them 2 days ?

As for the glow plug relay, I 'read' that it's beneath the ecu located in front of the battery... I read.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts