Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Glovebox Rattle

7K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Ouch! 
#1 ·
I've had a rattle from the passenger side gradually getting worse, turns out to be the glovebox door (nothing in it the box), anybody had this problem and had a fix? Car's only 8 weeks old.Cheers guys

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi meaga-byte,Yes it does ....a bit! but I think its the 2 "dampers' which are visible once you open the box, the one to the left seems to have the "right' rattle noise where it disappears under the dash in the same area as the air bag! I'm going to arrange to have it looked at by my Dealer who managed to sort out a number of "rattles" with my previous Qashqai with great success.

#4 ·
hmm, ill open the glove box on my drive home and see if it makes any difference. My car is riddled with rattles but the mrs says its normal. LIES! lol but im sure ill get used to it. Or go mad.

#11 ·
haha kats, thats the general idea :D
Dont fancy taking it back to the dealer i bought it from. the guys there are snotty and very holier than thou attitude. might find a new dealer to take it to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.