Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a rattle from the passenger side gradually getting worse, turns out to be the glovebox door (nothing in it the box), anybody had this problem and had a fix? Car's only 8 weeks old.Cheers guys

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I also have a rattle from that area but i think mine is coming from the dash air bag. Does your rattle go away or change whem you open the glove box?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi meaga-byte,Yes it does ....a bit! but I think its the 2 "dampers' which are visible once you open the box, the one to the left seems to have the "right' rattle noise where it disappears under the dash in the same area as the air bag! I'm going to arrange to have it looked at by my Dealer who managed to sort out a number of "rattles" with my previous Qashqai with great success.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hmm, ill open the glove box on my drive home and see if it makes any difference. My car is riddled with rattles but the mrs says its normal. LIES! lol but im sure ill get used to it. Or go mad.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I hate any kind of rattle in the car, especially a new car, drives me potty! Fingers crossed no rattles in mine yet!

·
Registered
69 Posts
mynewjuke said:
I hate any kind of rattle in the car, especially a new car, drives me potty! Fingers crossed no rattles in mine yet!
Ditto. I did have one rattle but it turned out to be my umbrella rolling about.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Good luck with the rattles.

When my car makes a strange or annoying rattle, I just turn the stereo up a notch!

Bliss!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Any idea how to fix the glove box rattle?
The noise does go away when u open it wile driving but thats a little pointless lol

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
meaga-byte said:
hmm, ill open the glove box on my drive home and see if it makes any difference. My car is riddled with rattles but the mrs says its normal. LIES! lol but im sure ill get used to it. Or go mad.
take it back if it rattles and you are not happy or stick some stick pads around it to stop it

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
When MB gets his new music kit in the boot, he won't hear anything, his wheels could fall off and he wouldn't hear it......

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
haha kats, thats the general idea :D
Dont fancy taking it back to the dealer i bought it from. the guys there are snotty and very holier than thou attitude. might find a new dealer to take it to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts