Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subject line says it all really. Is the Juke a girls car or can a straight bloke drive one and get away with it?

I like it myself, but then again I'm a very modern sort of man (metrosexual according to the wife, but she's just jealous that she won't be the only Juke driver in the house!)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Many men are driving the Juke. I have had comments as well that its a little girly but with a spoiler and contrasting alloys it looks like a mean little bugger. I think its all in how its driven. Or perhaps how the driver makes the car look :D
If you have big pink fluffy dice hanging from the mirror and sun flower stickers all over the place then yes it could be seen as a little camp

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
vauxhall tigra, peugeot 206cc girlie cars. JUke defiantely not a girlie car. Looks better with the spoiler than without IMO

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well I'm a mans man of a man and when I'm not washing-up, hoovering or ironing I like nothing more than driving my manly mans Juke. Is that convincing enough?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
No --- its not a girly car but would look girly in pink....Who would buy a pink JUKE - there should be a couple on here who shall remain nameless....??Fee x

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
How very dare you post a RED ironing man - --- you know full well that Juke66 drives a wee ******...Thats quite insulting -- although nice to know that he does all the housework - What a guy!!!Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
He's only jesting about doing all the house work. I bet the closest Juke66 has got to an iron is a bottle of Irn Bru, or Scottish juice as we call it in our family.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Actually he's from Lincolnshire. I was hoping he was from Scotland when I thought of Irn bru but saw that he wasn't. Lincoln was the first place I came across Irn Bru in the late 70's. It wasn't widely available at the time down here.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
You are right - for once - I was looking at Craigs.........Irn Bru is absolutely disgusting.. I dont like it -- sorry Barrs --- it sucks.....Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
You are right - for once - I was looking at Craigs.........

Irn Bru is absolutely disgusting.. I dont like it -- sorry Barrs --- it sucks.....

Fee x
Are you sure you're Scottish ? You'll be renouncing Tunnocks tea cakes next or other such Scotishy institutions that I can't qiute recall just now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
feefeeglasgow said:
You are right - for once - I was looking at Craigs.........

Irn Bru is absolutely disgusting.. I dont like it -- sorry Barrs --- it sucks.....

Fee x
Are you sure you're Scottish ? You'll be renouncing Tunnocks tea cakes next or other such Scotishy institutions that I can't qiute recall just now.

I was just thinking the same thing.

What about deep fried Mars bars??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Girly car?!?! No way. I am 6' 4" and too many stones to worry about. There is plenty of room in there which makes me think that it was designed for a man?! Too much room and too low a seat for my 5'1 wife! Guess that means she won't be able to drive it! Such a travesty?!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts