Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry that not all of those who attended Gaydon were there when Deks was presented with his gift for his hard work in getting the meeting together.<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">
So I have copied it here so you can see it now.
I hope he has as good a day there as we did on Sunday.
- Deks and Deb's -

·
Registered
605 Posts
thanks for showing the gift presentation, we were buying yet more chocolate cake for my daughter with the hollow legs

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
A more detailed look at Deks 2 passes for the world Scalextric rally champions in cardiff. Well, actually in cardboard box. Cardboard, Cardiff, sounds similar,easy mistake to make.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Thank you to everyone for the kind words and the gift, it is very much appreciated and I will really enjoy the weekend in Wales, although you didn't need to do it.

Hope everyone enjoyed the day and I certainly look forward to the next one.
As for next year might try and plan it well in advance so we can make the most of it
if anyone has ideas put them forward, remember this club is for everyone and everyone has a say
except JOY of course he says enough

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yeah - and THanks to **** and Kats for getting the perfect gift for Deks..A lot of scratching of heads was going on to decide on a gift for the man who has everything!!!Fee x

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
penicillen........allways good for the man who has everything, well done everyone who was there.sorry i missed it but next time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is a really nice design! It looks good! I personally don't think it's easy to find the right presents for somebody. When I'm not sure I go for chocolate and wine gifts, because you can never make anything wrong with special food ;) At least I think it's very useful and delicious! :) But it's not very personal indeed.

Edited by: jamesms

1 - 11 of 11 Posts