Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you may know I had a Dig-t for 4 months, then my hubby took it for his car and got me a diesel juke, which I have been driving for 1 month know. In that time I have not driven the dig, until today.........

It was like getting back in it on the first day, so so fast and so exciting I was gidding around in it laughing all the time, love it love it love it, but have given it back now before I get arrested.

Edited by: Kats

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Kats said:
Well as some of you may know I had a Dig-t for 4 months, then my hubby took it for his car and got me a diesel juke, which I have been driving for 1 month know. In that time I have not driven the dig, until today.........

It was like getting back in it on the first day, so so fast and so exciting I was gidding around in it laughing all the time, love it love it love it, but have given it back now before I get arrested.

i can remeber the first time i ever got in to it,but i am not telling you lot any more than that

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
glencairn said:
Kats said:

i can remeber the first time i ever got in to it,but i am not telling you lot any more than that
well ok then god was i giddy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts