Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does everyone have these daft notices attached to their passenger-side sun visor and would anyone know how to get them off? It doesn't seem possible to just peel them off.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Yeah, I've got them and I have two on the other side of the passenger side visor, but have not tried to remove them. Wouldn't know the best way to do it.

Lj2.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Can't say they bother me that much, but i imagine you could peel them off then clean the excess residue off

·
Registered
998 Posts
ianfreeman said:
Does everyone have these daft notices attached to their passenger-side sun visor and would anyone know how to get them off? It doesn't seem possible to just peel them off.
Hi , If the glue on these is as good as the paint
park it facing the sun, fold down the visor, the glue will dry out and they will fall off as well. T

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think they are permanent. The guidance they give is about airbags etc, and their permanence is to prevent claims about bad positioning of baby chairs etc against the manufacturer. I have had similar notices in other vehicles.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have them too. I agree with Truffle it's a legal requirement. They leave a awful mess if you take them off probably best to leave them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll leave well alone. Like the sticker idea, though - maybe we could create one that's just the right size to cover them both!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts