Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if all goes to plan my juke should hit the dealers tomorrow. Why am I so worried? I am already asking my husband did we do the right thing ordering a Tekna!! Already I am saying if they put the delivery date back should we cancel. It seems that not many people on this forum have ordered just the basic tekna but DCI or Sports Pack etc etc did I jump in too quick? I will be mainly driving the car round town. I know I know I hear you say get a grip you silly women (well thats what hubby is saying). SOmeone who has a bsic Tekna please re-assure me that its an ok car to have.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
im getting the tekna DIG-T manual transmission and all i do is city driving, so i know the feeling your having lol. Im sure it will be fine!

·
Registered
484 Posts
You will not be disappointed with the Tekna spec & it will undoubtedly be more desirable later, when moving it on.
As for the engine, it is probably the best choice for your needs.

...and after a few weeks it will also look grey, so a big
all round.

Enjoy!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
There is nothing basic about the Tekna
you will love it!

·
Registered
561 Posts
ildi said:
Well if all goes to plan my juke should hit the dealers tomorrow. Why am I so worried? I am already asking my husband did we do the right thing ordering a Tekna!! Already I am saying if they put the delivery date back should we cancel. It seems that not many people on this forum have ordered just the basic tekna but DCI or Sports Pack etc etc did I jump in too quick? I will be mainly driving the car round town. I know I know I hear you say get a grip you silly women (well thats what hubby is saying). SOmeone who has a bsic Tekna please re-assure me that its an ok car to have.

I never dare to say that...

You gonna love the car i am sure

·
Registered
283 Posts
Agree, Hiro is awesome, he's perfect for around town, and turns heads and surprises people all the time! Don't worry, you won't have any concerns when you are driving it -- except for when you have to stop and sleep!

Jox

1 - 7 of 7 Posts