Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right then, as I have now booked a girlie holiday (9 of us) to benidorm (yes, I know I know), what is the best way to get fit without joining the gym or leaving the house. I only have until July.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
You're not going to like this but........give up/minimise alcohol intake for starters.
Perhaps jogging whilst taking your dog for a walk.
Get a wii fit.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alcohol, no chance, good exercise for the arms

The dog is 11 and too old to go running. Tried the wii fit but found it in-effective.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Burn more calories than you put in = weight lossplan your meals for the week and stick to it, you can the eat and drink what you like when on hols

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Dress up in your Wonder woman costume - Stand in the local supermarket carpark and then spend the next month running away from all the mad stalkers!!!!

you will be super fit by then = you'll also have worn out the soles in your big boots!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
31 Posts
Definitely recommend Zumba - its good fun & you are supposed to burn 500 cals per class. You get to shake your tic tacs & will have loads of routines for Benidorm! Go to a local class cos its everywhere now & you will have a laugh & have a lady glow (aka sweat like mad!).

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
In that case keep it simple, do press up (hands shoulder width apart then hands together) and then sit ups, V sits and russian twists, then a minute plank, Do them first thing in the morning before yo eat. Start off with 10 of each and gradually build it up. You can't go wrong with the basics

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey kats,
Have you checked out if there are any 'bootcamps' in your area? Usually early morning classes outside that use all the 'basic's' to get you fit! I have recently downloaded an exercise program, I can send it to you if you fancy? Fixes on your bum, thighs and hips. How about running?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Plenty of disco dancing and late nights, burn the candle at both ends,make love not war (with hubby of course) and if all else fails ....well what the **** you have had fun.

ps leave Jukey at home and walk to work

·
Registered
484 Posts
Don’t worry!
By the time a well known character has finished chasing you around Gaydon, you’ll be as fit as a fiddle
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

1 - 20 of 36 Posts