Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiI have had my Juke on order since October but have only just found this forum !! My delivery date is the 25th of Jan - am soooooooo excited now, can't wait !!McG

·
Registered
50 Posts
ha i was like you only recently found the forum mines dues feb 15th :( a month later than i was planning but hey our time will come

what juke did you go for?

laz

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome to the forum, McG. What car did you order?Please trawl through the posts in the Main Message Centre and cast votes in polls once you have accumulated enough posts. 20 if I remember correctly.
Cheers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey LazI went for an Acenta Premium dCi in Gunmetal can't wait to see it next week its been so long waiting the waiting game !!! Going to phone the dealer tomorrow again to make sure that it will definitely be the 25th .....McG

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Phillywillyone said:
Hi, we're getting our JUKE in March... OMG - ages away!! Force RED (with premium pack) Can't Wait :eek:)
Welcome and nice choice............ waited over 4 months for mine, but totally worth it, don't forget to cast your vote in the poll for the red's

Enjoy the forum it will help you through,
12inch

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My cars at the dealers and I pick it up on Monday - a whole day early :eek:) I'm really really really excited now!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hope you have a good day Monday we,pick ours up in 18.5 hours looking forward to it now even tho it wws not my choice for our new car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ordered mine in October too and picked it up last Monday, was so excited and not disappointed, really worth the wait. Enjoy your new Juke!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts