Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had an email from the dealer telling me to arrange insurance from the 15th.9 days and counting!Chris

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This month LJ (I bl**dy hope!)Chris

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hope is the mainstay of a long life , and I hope that you have one, you have the stated month but not the year. Tc

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heh... booked for handover on the 16th of July 2011 @ 09:30DVLA permitting of course. Anyone know the current turn anround for registration transfer?Chris

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
clb1970 said:
Heh... booked for handover on the 16th of July 2011 @ 09:30DVLA permitting of course. Anyone know the current turn anround for registration transfer?Chris
lots of differeing views and many post about cherished transfers on the forum
the concensus seems to be if the plate is on rentention its almost immediate but if on a car
its a couple of weeks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, it's on a car already (my current one)My dealer have been remarkably slow about sorting this out I suppose that's what you get when you go to a large chain, everything happens at their convenience, can never get hold of the right person and they only seem to look at phone messages or emails once a day.Saying that, my wife bought her FIAT from the same chain (same network, same location, different dealer within in) and had the best customer service you could expect.I suppose it's all down to individuals at the end of the day and if they want to do a good job, or a good-enough job.Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts