Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got number plate number today then asked the question have you got me a defo delivery date should be delivered tomorrow so i can pick up on sat a whole week early .He wouldnt promise me though just in case it doesnt arrive .I really hope it does arrive at garage to morrow would love to have it for the weekend

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My dreams have come true collecting car tomorrow a whole week early well excited
. And rocks 703 answer to your question yes i have used desira in yarmouth sales man is joe and he has been great very pleased with the service.Is that where you got yours from ?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I used the Norwich Branch as it was easier for me as I work in Norwich. Will probably use the Yarmouth branch for servicing as I can get on the train to work then.I've had to use the after care with the garage regarding the notorious paint issue and they have been very helpful.I'm sure I'll see you round town

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.