Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have today bought another Juke. A used 11 plate with 3000 miles on it. 1.5dci Acenta Premium in Haptic Blue. Mrs Hogbos liked my Juke so much she wanted one so I made the decision to sell my motorbike
, and trade her Nissan Pixo in. So we will pick up the new Juke on Friday.

Mrs Hogbos is going to have my 60 plate silver 1.5dci Acenta and I'm going to have the blue one.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked up my Haptic Blue Juke yesterday from Mansfield. Mrs Hogbos now moved from her Pixo into the silver Juke and had her first ride to work in it today. I also got a few questions at work this morning on how come my Juke had changed colour.

·
Registered
912 Posts
No good me getting a second Juke, the wife can't drive and I can only drive one at once. Pleased you are having another one though.

·
Registered
998 Posts
hogbos said:
Picked up my Haptic Blue Juke yesterday from Mansfield. Mrs Hogbos now moved from her Pixo into the silver Juke and had her first ride to work in it today. I also got a few questions at work this morning on how come my Juke had changed colour.
Hi Hogbos, it's a pity your first Juke was not WHITE then you could have told your work mates that it been back to Nissan to have the top coat applied.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts