Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get my new red Dig T later this week and can't wait although a bit nervous as my test drive was in the semi automatic 4wd version. Had my mini for the past 4yrs and still wondering if i should have gone for a mini cooper S. Fingers crossed I will enjoy it as much as I have the mini.
</font>

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Derby147,
Have never owned a mini so can't comment on that, but am sure you will not be disappointed with your new Juke,
Hope all goes well with the pick up this week.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Derby 147...

Welcome to the forum - Glad you have joined us rather than going for the MINI.

The only thing you have got slightly wrong is the COLOUR!!!!

(Theres a bit of a RED V WHITE thing going on here....~)

all the very best anyway

Fee x

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's arrived today and I love it. Drives much better than the semi automatic I test drove and it feels even faster.Lovin the leather and the red in and outCan't fault it.So pleased I swapped my mini.Bring on the summer and some posing out side of those pubs

·
Registered
189 Posts
nice one derby, enjoy and make sure you have some photos of your new toy. as well as a full review, once again enjoy.
</font>

·
Registered
659 Posts
Park it by a Mini and remind yourself how much better your new car is! Not that you should need reminding. I know people put them in the same niche as competitors but I just don't see it myself. The Juke is idiosyncratic and novel. The Mini is essentially a nostalgia-trip made marginally more comfortable for the 21st century.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts