Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered early NOV for mid JAN, Dealer rang NYE and said it will be in JAN 15TH WOOOOO

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey fee

well the sales guy is supposedly calling me tomorrow, however after reading a lot of posts on here im starting to get a little paranoid :O hopefully no set backs, i saw a white juke today and i felt a little sad that it wasnt mine ha

laz x

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can anyone tell me if the the acenta sport has electric folding mirrors? i know they wont be automatic but will they at least fold with the press of a button?

thanks guys

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
15th Feb, but obv it may come in early

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the I rang the dealer today just to confirm and he told me that my car wouldn't be on that delivery and after a heated discussion he apologised and offered me a red on red or a gunmetal grey on grey I'm just going to hold out for my White juke

Laz x

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ha thanks, i know it will be worth it

have you got pics on here?

laz x

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Not yet - Since I got my Juke - its been snowing and very difficult to keep car clean for longer than 2 days with road salt and grit...

Will wait till better weather and post then!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

im starting to wish i had ordered a dig-t now but i cant bring myself to call the dealer and ask because i will prob be given an expected date of march 2012

haha is it still snowing somewhere? no snow here for weeks and i love the snow
awesome well thanks for all the good wishes

laz x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts