Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit of long post.

Today, my partner's cat Henrietta came is as I was about to leave for Munich to visit a friend. This cat has no affection at all, she comes in, eats, and then leaves to snakes and bother our hotel guests. Today was different. She came home, loved me up big time, ate, hung about, so I hung about too.

I left for Munich and then received an e mail from Johm at Holdcroft Nissan confirming that my payment for my hood drflector had been received and will be dispached today. :)

Driving back from Munich in my Roadie, I decided to stop ate a parkplatz (lay-by) for a comfort break. As I left my Roadie and walked towards the ablutions, what rolls in? A Black Juke CVT wit a huge exhaust and 235 wheels driven by Trixi and her friend.

Everyone in the Parlplatz stared and I became a 16 year old and lost control and became stupidly excited.

Of course The Coupecruisre's charm came out and I just had to tell Trixi that I had ordered one.

Then we left, reaching speeds of 200kmh. Then she just put her foot down and blew me in the weeds and was gone.

Looks like she will join this forum and I will get her a hood drflector from John when I come over-

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
coupecruiser said:
Bit of long post.

Today, my partner's cat Henrietta came is as I was about to leave for Munich to visit a friend. This cat has no affection at all, she comes in, eats, and then leaves to snakes and bother our hotel guests. Today was different. She came home, loved me up big time, ate, hung about, so I hung about too.

I left for Munich and then received an e mail from Johm at Holdcroft Nissan confirming that my payment for my hood drflector had been received and will be dispached today. :)

Driving back from Munich in my Roadie, I decided to stop ate a parkplatz (lay-by) for a comfort break. As I left my Roadie and walked towards the ablutions, what rolls in? A Black Juke CVT wit a huge exhaust and 235 wheels driven by Trixi and her friend.

Everyone in the Parlplatz stared and I became a 16 year old and lost control and became stupidly excited.

Of course The Coupecruisre's charm came out and I just had to tell Trixi that I had ordered one.

Then we left, reaching speeds of 200kmh. Then she just put her foot down and blew me in the weeds and was gone.

Looks like she will join this forum and I will get her a hood deflector from John when I come over.

Earlier that morning I was reflecting on what a person considers important at the time he or she believes they are going to die. I concluded that all my material things would be instantly forgotten and I would think of people who I care about and love, including my dog Bexter, and our cat Henrietta.

Had dinner with my partner and the phone goes. On the other end was our hear waitress quite upset and told me that Henrietta had been hit by a car.

Flew down stairs to be met by one of our waiters, Henrietta was dead.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I'm so sorry cc for you both, that is not good, very sad when you lose a pet, I know only too well. Take care xxxxxx

·
Registered
998 Posts
driven by Trixi and her friend.Dual control juke uh, another way for two people to get pleasure at once, maybe i should not have said that, sorry Kats. Hehe
TcJust read about the poor cat after posting the above , commiserations to you. Tc

Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
coupecruiser said:
Bit of long post.

Looks like she will join this forum and I will get her a hood drflector from John when I come over-
and us dig it teknas will see of the cvt

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its hitting me now, but I have to be strong for my partner. I took my dog Bexter (Viszala)to where she was and his reaction was surprising.

We burried her in the Hotel grounds.

Big question is, her out of character affection earlier today, was she trying to say something to me?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
cc my last post is a bit insensative,did not read your post fully,sorry to hear about your cat,pets are very special,take care,...g.c.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
You never know, they do act odd and normally for a reason, our weimy is now 11 and you do worry. Be strong xx

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks, Im strong.

No worried GC.

I will remove all her things tomorrow morning early so my partner does not see them.

Actually is this an ok thing to do?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
My cat is 14 but until last month she was like a kitten never in except for food thought she was ferrel we saw that little of her,then she was attacked by another cat and now she won't go out at all

·
Registered
998 Posts
glencairn said:
cc my last post is a bit insensative,did not read your post fully,sorry to hear about your cat,pets are very special,take care,...g.c.
Same here ,I read Wilson's first post then posted myself, then read his second post which included the bad news, so edited my first post. once again my sympathies to you and your partner Wilson. Tc

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Just put them in a box to one side, he may want to deal with them but just not now, but don't get rid of them. We did when our last dog died, but get photos out as it's nice to remember that way xxEdited by: Kats

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for your support and advice. Really appreciate it.

This Forum is what its all about, support and building friendships.

A car unites us and we are our own little community.

Im also a member of theroadster.net and its kind of the same there, but this seems closer.

Sorry bit emotional here. Nite guys.

Hugs

·
Registered
33 Posts
So sorry for your loss. I know how it is to lose a beloved pet.

"It has been said, "time heals all wounds." I do not agree. The wounds
remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar
tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."

Rose Kennedy

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You are not going to believe this! Out walking my beautiful 3 year old Viszala (Magyr Vizla) Bexter, when I saw a German Shep with its owner anout 200 meters across a field.

Yes, this dog charged the 200meters and laid into Bexter, tearing a massive hole in his left side.

I was about 5 km from home and with no mobile phone. At that point bexter did not seem to be in any distress, so we jogged home. Picked up the Qashqai and sped to Salzburg to my brilliant vet.

The owner of the other dog agreed to pay the bill.

Big op, stitches and I had to carry my 30kg best mate up three flights of steps and place him on his bed where he reamins.

So, loosing Henrietta last night was a blow, now this with Bexter.

I can hardly walk because of running with a 30kg dog is not good for the kees.

·
Registered
605 Posts
OMG you are having the worst time. So sorry to hear aboutHenrietta and the horrible attack on Dexter. Its the most awful thing to witness a friend being set up like that - one of my dogs suffered a similar fate - she is ok now - its heartbreaking. I really hope things turn around for you soon Willy x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts