Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<div style="margin: 1px; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-width: 0px;">I saw this on Comic Relief, through tear-filled eyes and after a couple of vodkas, so at the time I thought I might have just been hallucinating. Apparently not, it's a serious new release...
I may have been a fierce Duranie and am therefore unable to appreciate Wham because that would be illegal, but good grief....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18JRjc9M2Gw

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yes its a genuine single , I am certain I have heard some of the lines in the song on someone elses single in the past it sounds kind of pet shop boys to me or even from his last album but not certain

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehe - it's completely destroyed the New Order original Deks!!! *showing my age*
Just say no to drugs, kids....

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hedkandi said:
Hehe - it's completely destroyed the New Order original Deks!!! *showing my age*
Just say no to drugs, kids....
ok listening to it now sound much better knew I had heard it before
and I suspect I may a little older than you 45 in June
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yep the New Order version is the one I remember after watching and listening to it

oh and its better than George's version

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True Faith - New Order, you won't get your hat on if you listen to it, it couldn't be more different. I'm sure it'll ring a bell

I figure the drugs may have addled poor Georgie boy's brain...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
deks36 said:
yep the New Order version is the one I remember after watching and listening to it

oh and its better than George's version
Indeed....

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The scene with George Michael and Smithy was brilliant!Now off to lay in a dark room with Joy Division playing thinking about the college days!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I used to think George Michael was amazing but now with all this drink and drugs malarkey - hes starting to become strange - he even looks strange with his botoxed face.....

In fact I dont know if it is botox - might be a mad case of plastic surgery - who knows???

Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
George Michael's version of New Orders True faith is really bad. They've been playing it on radio 2 all last week and Chris Evans even interviewed him over 2 days. Boring. Forced to listen to radio 2 in the morning at work as we've had moans and tantrums in the past when I tunedinto radio 1.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Could be worse JOY Im subjected to Gold all day. Worse thing is I find myself singing along...........................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Last time I looked it was doing really well on itunes, now maybe we should send a link to Top Gear! lol!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Flynn, What era does Gold cover ? There are some songs/groups I hated at the time but now if I hear them I kind of like them as they can bring back some good memories. Level 42 springs to mind as an example.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts