Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing on tele (except Top 50 Greatest Dance Moves) so I was wondering what is the RPM at 70 for the Turbo version? People are commenting on the high(ish) RPM for the normally aspired version but I cannot find an answer for the Turbo.

·
Registered
175 Posts
No, 1.6 Turbo and theDiesel have a6-speed box, whereas the 1.6 non-turbo has a 5-Speed...

·
Registered
309 Posts
its very low in 6th gear....below 3000. The turbo is super quiet at high speed...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Checked Pogo out on the way home this evening.
(It's a 4WD DIG-T CVT)
Holding 70 on a level road in 'Normal' mode: 2,250 - 2,500 rpm manual control or cruise control or speed limiter
Speed limiter was high at pretty much a steady 2,500.
Cruise control was the lowest at around 2,300.
Switched back to Cruise control afterwards and it held about 2,200.
Manual is overall the highest because any lapse of concentration and either the speed (& revs) creeps up or the speed drops and you have to put the pedal down a bit to get back up again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah.. Over the weekend, I took note of the rev stats.. and we had the Juke up to 70 mph.. and the rpm was around the 2,500 - 3,000 range..

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is low not far off Diesel territory somehow. That won't be an issue for me with my 2 trips a year "Down South" butI'll have to take my 307 up to 70 one day and find out what it does.

Thanks all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts