Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Gearchange symbol staying on pointing up an down

23K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Twmffat 
#1 ·
Hiya all im new so please bare with me. I have a 2014 juke accenta 1.2 51000 mls. Recently the car has been idling a little lumpy, the needle doesnt move but you can feel it. Also the gear change symbol on dash stays on with the arrow pointing up and down at the same time, my cruise control and limiter will not let me put a speed into it. Iv had a mechanic look at it with his scanner and it comes up with no issues. I cant take it to a nissan garage as they are all closed for the corona. Any help would be great thanks

#2 ·
Hi, I had the same, ECU warning light yellow and gear change symbol on all the time with up and down arrows, speed limiter and cruise control non-functional. Now it's fixed I realise the car was running a bit lumpy, had to rev a bit harder after changing gear. Got it fixed today, thank you Central Garages Torbay.

New glow plugs and a filter change and were back to normal and the car is running much smoother.

#9 ·
Hi I'm wondering the same. I've just adopted my parents digi-t 64reg. Engine light on, gear change light on, cruise control won't work. They initially thought a sensor on a tyre. But it was only a short term fix. Recently had new filters, spark plugs, garage has run a diagnostic. Decided it was the thermostat. But on trying to change the thermostat today decided not to as the thermostat was fine. So without being ripped off at a nissan dealership any suggestions on a fix? Seems quite a few have tge issue with no clear fix