Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I know that there are different interior packages for different markets, but how could I find out if I got the wrong gear lever...
I live in Croatia, Europe and bought the 1.6 Acenta Sport Pack, 5 spd manual...
I noticed that my car doesn't have leather gear knob, although it has leather steering wheel...
It has all other parts of Acenta Sport pack equipment like tinted rear windows, 17'' sport wheels, sport seat cover etc...
In the official specs here in Croatia, it says that Acenta offers leather gear knob (Visia package doesn't have that)
But, there can be a mistake, of course...
Thanx!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the same model and I live in Gibraltar (tied to spanish dealership network). My gearknob is silver/aluminium top and front (flat surfacefacing the rear of the car), but the rest is leather as is the steering wheel, if your still doubtfull as to what you've got I'll post a photo.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, mine is definitely not leather, it is some strange artifical material, and that "soft cover" beneath the gearknob is some kind of rubber, but definitely not leather...
If you have some time, you coudl post a picture, and I can post mine, so we can compare...
Thanx!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Something else...
Do you have SatNav in your version of Acenta Sport pack?
Cause I don't, I have the regural radio...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, in our country, SatNav comes with Tekna equimpment...
And the gear knob is leather in Tekna...
Probably this is the slight differnece between the markets...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts