Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys / Gals,
Back from Gaydon and got lots of pics. It was great to meet up with some of you ! AND A GREAT TURN OUT !A Big thanks to DEKS from me personally , His car was LOADED
!Got Myself 2 mugs 2 pens 2key-chains2 stickers and car tax holder.Oh and Yes - THE EXTREME JUKE, Very nice! 370Z And a quick Show of a GTR Skyline.Anyway going to upload Photos from The meet and visit inside the museum, I have lots of number plates showing so i think its only right to mask them out first.
The little Boy is mini snout ! he could not help himself!It kept dry but very windy and it did not stop DEKS The first one in the car park POLISHING ! - SNAP GOT HIM !
And Forgive the littleSuzukiSwift - or i would not be there (it was polished !
Sorting now !Laters
Edited by: snout

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Just got home my self. was a great day!
So much fun and ejoyed putting faces to names :D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Would like to add my thanks to Deks too.Great to meet everyone, look forward to seeing the pics

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well done Deks - Thanks for organising today. We could have done without the gusts of wind but at least it didn't rain.Keys are on new keyring, tax disc is in new holder and coffee has been drunk out of new mug!ps I think I win prize for dirtiest car

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK i had nearly 200MBof pics, so they are in no order, Showing everything going off around in and outside museum.It was scifi week hence some pics !i do have all the originals still - some i can use at a later time.

eeek try again..<a href="http://%20photobucket.com/jukemeet" target="_blank">
</a>http://photobucket.com/jukemeet

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
309 Posts
Fries won It. I'm still here at hotel just about to go for dinner and drinks

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
French fries won the armrest, **** the DVDs and me the polishing kit, which I have given to my other half, hint hint

Thanks Deks it was a great day

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
brownjnr said:
Fries won It. I'm still here at hotel just about to go for dinner and drinks

NO WAY
He lost his ticket in the wind and i gave it him back LOL !Should have swapped LOL
PICS COPY PASTE INTO BROWSER.

http://photobucket.com/jukemeet
Edited by: snout

·
Registered
233 Posts
Great pictures. Many thanks for sharing them

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yes Thanks from me too, although Kats looked shorter than I expected, I could tell it was her by her green colouration, just a bit green around the gills. How much did she have to drink ?.T

Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thank you for showing your pictures so fast here. I envy you people to have a forum like this and a moderator like Desks.Great to see all you Jukies. Looks like the white and red ones are most represented. This means that my black monster really ought to be there next time. I am really going to try to be there when there's a next time.Greetings from hollandia an keep those pictures coming

1 - 20 of 101 Posts