Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've been looking all over the site but can't seem to find a time for tomorrow's meet?!! The Motor Museum says 10am - 4pm on their website, is this right? What time is everyone arriving - I dont want to arrive to late and miss all the fun! :)

I'm coming from Kent so wont be in the hotel over night!

Bambi xx

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I had texted Deks to double check _ I saw that post but thought perhaps things had changed since thenI will post again if I hear anything before i go to my bed.... which wont be too long considering I have had a bottle of wine to myself - too old for this drinking nonsenseFee x

·
Registered
998 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
I had texted Deks to double check _ I saw that post but thought perhaps things had changed since thenI will post again if I hear anything before i go to my bed.... which wont be too long considering I have had a bottle of wine to myself - too old for this drinking nonsenseFee x
How can the moderator that Deks left in charge Drink & Sleep, Fee you should be sober & on duty. T

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi all you Gaydon goers, isn't it about time that you were in bed, we don't any driving incidents tomorrow spoiling the meet. T

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
owww thanks for the replies guys, I'm off to bed, up early to get there for 10.30 ish!

Night night!!

Bambi x

·
Registered
998 Posts
Bambi said:
owww thanks for the replies guys, I'm off to bed, up early to get there for 10.30 ish!

Night night!!

Bambi x
Goodnight Bambi, have a great time, keep the meet going for the Kentish Clan. T

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
officially 10 but anytime after 0830 ish will be fine i am having my breakfast at 0745 then 10 min journey to Gaydon
just spent a greatevening chatting with some members should be a good day tomorrow

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
[/QUOTE]
How can the moderator that Deks left in charge Drink & Sleep, Fee you should be sober & on duty. T[/QUOTE]
Trachy. She obviously felt safe knowing I was out all night and off to Gaydon in a moment.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
How can the moderator that Deks left in charge Drink & Sleep, Fee you should be sober & on duty. T[/QUOTE]
Trachy. She obviously felt safe knowing I was out all night and off to Gaydon in a moment.
[/QUOTE]

so true

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.