Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well sitting in my hotel room waiting for dinner  on net book so will keep this brief thanks to all for attending the first meet  its been a great day and it was a pleasure to meet everyone of you.  Also a very BIG thankyou to everyone of you for the gift that was presented to me I was truly choked  and I will very much enjoy the dayI will post more later   but briefly frechfires is now the proud owner of a leather armrest12" **** has a selection of DVD donated by brownjnr and Kats was chosen by Head of Nissan customer service James Deacon   as having the nicest looking carso was given a  valet gift pack donated by Autoglym

Would also like to thank Holdcroft Nissan for supporting as and displaying a Juke with many modifications
Also a thank you to Nissan Customer Service for coming along and attending on his day offEdited by: deks36

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hi Deks,It was a pleasure meeting you too !The Goodies are first Class, You Put a GREAT AMOUNT of effort into this meet..

Thank you!

·
Registered
167 Posts
back home now - one of the last to leave, did spend most of the day in the museum - missed the group photoshoot :-(

great day - Thanks Deks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Many thanks Deks

.... a very enjoyableday. cheers!

Thankfully no need to clean the car for it as still in dealer handover condition as car collected only 24 hours earlier!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Must add my thanks also. Great day and it kept dry - bonus. Nice to meet all the members - what a great bunch and all bought together by a stunning car - "The Juke"<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">
If the group today is a representation of the people who own Jukes nationwide then Nissan must have the nicest customers of all.
Looking forward to the next meet - will post pics in the next few days.
Thanks also to Holdcrofts for showing their Extreme Juke, nice ideas................

12inch

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks for arranging today Steve - it was a good to put faces to names

·
Registered
1 Posts
would personal like to thank all who attended the Gaydon meet yesterday in all my years with various owners clubs have i such a dedicated bunch of geniune nice people at a single event look forward to many more events to come

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Thanks again, Deks. A triumphant first Juke meet.

I've thanked everybody on another thread but forgot to thank 12" **** for for the reversing camera chip. The kids loved watching Avataar on the way back home on the display.. However, you were wrong on one point. The reversing camera does over ride the film when you select reverse gear. Not only that but it sent the film right back to the start again. Only a minor irritation though as you can fast forward again using the control buttons as if it was a cd.pm me when you get some more film chips. Nice one, ****.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Deks, wonderful job but next time, invite all the whites hehehe
care to share this tip with us Joy?
Am very keen to test out the movie thing :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
If you set up another reversing camera you could watch it in 3D!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
could we at least leave one thread on topic, and don't start on the chocolate please been done already
really choked up by everyones kindest and dont want my thanks to get lost in forum fun

·
Registered
309 Posts
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DEKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks Steve for putting all that time & effort into a great meet. We missed the group pics because we`d gone back to the tent for some food. Was realyy nice to meet everyone. Daz

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sounds like you had a great day - sorry I missed it. Building work at home over ran, so car stranded in garage until the replacement drive is completed. Builder guaranteed it would be finished by last Friday but still have a foot deep hole and lots of pipework on show. Pain !

1 - 20 of 34 Posts