Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a strong possibility that I'll be up at hartside pass near Alston this Sunday testing the juke. Keep an eye for me if anyone lives near there. It'll be around 6pm.

Oh and first post haha.Edited by: The-juke

·
Registered
455 Posts
bin182 said:
I spotted one Southbound on the M1 last Friday- it looked to be in a dark blue/green colour?!?
Nicknamed Septic Blue by a salesman I spoke to,

it's really called Heptic Blue. (A bit dark and dreary but then so are most of the colours IMO)

Here's the oneI saw in that colour at a launch event:

It's the one colour where you have to have a grey painted bits to the centre console/inside the doors- all other colours give you a choice of grey or red painted bits.
http://nissanjukeuk.nice-boards.com/nissan-juke-news-and-gossip-f4/first-uk-unveiling-of-juke-1st-july-2010-t6.htm

If he's the same "the-juke" as before, the car he'll be testing will be in a much more
standy-out Force Red colour.
Looks beautiful in pictures - which is probably why
Nissan have usedForce redin a lot of their Juke promotional photos.
Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
25 Posts
does any one now if you can get the car mats for tne juke yet .orderd the 1.5dci teknain white on the 6 july hope to get it on the 3 november cant wait. all the best to all the new juke owners and happy driveing.JOHN.

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Apparently so! I was tempted, but then we won't be 100% sure until the 25th :) we'll order matts (and a few other bits) then :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I must say that I am well impressed with your presentation and thenumber of accessories that you are offering. I could well be in touch, when I get my Juke of course!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts