Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PROBLEMS! PROBLEMS & MORE PROBLEMS!!!!

I changed a read tail light bulb and it blew the fuse that runs the front side lights, driver side brake light and rear number plate lights.

I have been told that the fuse is under the bonnet next to the battery. I have located this and changed the single fuses but still nothing. I have noticed there are a couple of multi fuses that run a number of things on this fuse box.

However having read the diagram on the inside of the fuse box there is nothing to say that any of these fuses are the ones I need to replace.

Another concern is that I took out the multi fuse which has EPS listed on it to look at and then replaced it. When I got back in the car my VDC amber warning light was on.

I need desperate help as I need to know (a) where the **** the light fuse is that has blown and need to replace and (b) do I need to replace the multi fuse that has the EPS listed on it to get rid of the amber warning light or is there actually something drastically wrong with my car?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks acrorat but I have tried all that and still no luck..... I still cannot isolate or locate the relevant fuse that runs the front side lights/driver side brake light and rear reg lights

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi

I'm having similar problem
I was trying to replace normal bulb w21/5 for tail light /brake light combined.
It didnt like it as the Nissan led on tail light didnt light up.
So I put back the original bulb and it blow so I put in a new bulb.
Theres the funny thing.
Other side of tail light work on passenger works and the tail light on driver side doesn't. The brake part of bulb works and but not tail.
Also noticed number plate light doesnt work
I check fuses on passenger side and all good and fuse box in glovebox and also good.
I checked fuse box which is front under bonnet but didnt check the black square box beside Battery under Airbox .
I opened before half ways but saw wires .I open fully ne t time.
Also noticed another box on driver side wing under bonnet

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts