Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered diesel Tekna, has anyone heard any newsof delivery delays? I have been told that I will have mine shortly after release on 1st November, I hope that's right.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi and welcome....#

Diesel manufacture was starting on 30 Sept I understand, thats why the diesels were later than the petrols.

what i cannot understand thoughis i ordered mine a good 2 months before yours and our delivery dates are both 3 November 2010.

With the greatest of respect to you.. I find that sickening...
--- makes me wonder what incentive there was to order as early...

I know folks - I am getting grumpier by the minute......

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Hi and welcome....#

Diesel manufacture was starting on 30 Sept I understand, thats why the diesels were later than the petrols.

what i cannot understand thoughis i ordered mine a good 2 months before yours and our delivery dates are both 3 November 2010.

With the greatest of respect to you.. I find that sickening...
--- makes me wonder what incentive there was to order as early...

I know folks - I am getting grumpier by the minute......

Fee x
sorry to rub it in fee I ordered my diesel on 10th Sept and I too am expecting delivery 3/11

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Fee,
I think the issue is they didnt start making the diesels till this week so no one was getting one
any earlier I presume the 3rd is a standard date fixed on finish and distribution of stock
according to my dealer it will still be first come first served so in theory you should get yours first

·
Registered
754 Posts
It could be that that is the first date that any diesels will be delivered......or it could be that some dealers are managing expectations.........
I feel and share your frustration.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Thanks guys

The date quoted was from the horses mouth - NCS at Nisan themselves, the dealer still has 28 October on their system.

I actually asked them today if there was a slim chance it might be the original delivery date and they just would not commit... I cant understand now why they cant be more specific, now that the production line is all go..

Thanks for all the moral support... My chin is very nearly on the floor and the wait is killing me - especially when all you see on huge billboards are JUKE posters....

I also have to drive by my dealers every day - only to be faced with a delivery of JUKES sitting waiting to be PDi'd

Cheers
Fee x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts