Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted in Peterborough.. Waved but completely ignored... we need a blacklist for the too good to wave brigade.. lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
There's a lot of them about! Had the same issue with a Black Juke this morning on the way to work - miserable sod

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
d&b-juke said:
Spotted in Peterborough.. Waved but completely ignored... we need a blacklist for the too good to wave brigade.. lol
I'm in PBO for a few days, so if you are waved at by a NightShade Micra, it'll be me

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keep the thoughts coming... get the number plates and have a name n shame board.....
glad others are annoyed by this too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've given up waving now to be fair. Seeing a fair few around my way now, Brentwood, Essex. Have waved at all seen and been ignored or just stared at like a loon. :-(

·
Registered
416 Posts
d&b-juke said:
When and where? It might have been me!

·
Registered
329 Posts
d&b-juke said:
He maybe didnt want to wave at a Juke owner who was too tight to put any paint on his car?

Andy

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Got a very strange look off a woman this morning in a red juke when I was waving like mad to her! Boooooo I will flash (my lights) tomorrow!

·
Registered
416 Posts
d&b-juke said:
Hi Jukearmy, it was Westwood Park rd. it may have been fri or Sat..  Was it you you bad Juker!  lol
Thank the lord, I was no where near there ha ha!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts