Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Good spot mate, but WOW, £50 delivery!!!

Its also got a cheapo Maxxis tyre on it, so all in all, not a good deal I think!!

andy

·
Registered
873 Posts
Tyre doesn't really matter for a spare though surely?

Says you can pick up for free as well if you live near

Edited by: Stormrider

·
Registered
133 Posts
Lady juke said:
Stormrider said:
Tyre doesn't really matter for a spare though surely?Says you can pick up for free as well if you live near

In that case why have a spare?
<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">If you have ever had to drive on a space saver you wouldn't ask that<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">
<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">I have 18 inch alloys on my current car and when the Front had to be changed for the space saver (16") it was horrible,<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">the car felt like it was leaning to the side the whole time and just went straight on, on a mini rounder about at a shade over 10 mph in mildly moist conditions!

Edited by: Benzyl

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Hi Benzyl

I had to put a space saver on my Merc, because I was over 100 miles from home, and the blowout was on the front, I put the space saver on the rear - the rear on the front - and the damaged tyre in the boot....... Well the RAC man did!

He said that that way the handling would be better.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I meant the quality of the tyre isn't important for a rarely-used spare, not the fact that there is one!

·
Registered
41 Posts
One thought
SG Petch are selling a set of 4 sport alloys for £476 -if 4 members living locally got together they could split and get a full size spare for about £160 [i.e with cheapo tyre].

All we need then is for nissan to sell a reduced depth tray.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts