Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, how much fuel did you get in the fuel tank when you got your juke? the dealer told me they get a fuel voucher for the car and he could not tell me what i would get in my tank till i got the car. cheers

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
sounds like a load of rubbish to me as far as i am aware its down to what the dealer wants to put in on average its a few litres but in some cases they have filled the tank

·
Registered
89 Posts
Full tank!!!
Done me for about 300 miles now but the warning lights come on on the way home boooo. Ahh well, time to see what this baby is really going to cost me

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well just had to fill mine up after three weeks and around 315 miles of neraly all town driving in eco mode.

Just to be specific the warning light was on, two notches left on the meter (sometimes 1 depending on incline)and it said there was 32 miles left. Make of that what you will

Anyway cost £42.12p to fill to the brim at 114.9p per litre which if my maths are correct means there was quite a bit more in the tank than I realised.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think that my dealer, Wessex Nissan Cardiff, fills the tank, at least they did on my daughter's new Note last month

·
Registered
72 Posts
My salesman told me he'd put £7 in it, didn't even register on the gauge !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts