Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have yet to recieve my Juke, but I was just wondering for all of you that have had yours a while, what sort of economy you realisticly get with average driving? I know there are so many variants to take into consideration, but I just wanted a general answer if possile.

Also, could anyone tell me how much it costs to fill the 1.6 Acenta Petrol up?? (roughly), and how many miles you get out of a tank, again, just a rough idea would be appreciated, thanks

TD

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
well both 1.6 and 1.6 turbo have a 46L tank.
So if you average putting in 40L every time you refuel you can roughly work it out your self depending on how much fuel is by you. at 137.9 its about £50 to full up. Then again if you use Vpower from shell at 141 per liter its closer to 60 pounds per tank.
As far as how many miles per tank u get it will radically depend on so many variants. there is a poll that askes how many miles people are getting per tank. have a look through that for a general answer. im getting below 300 miles but thats with the turbo and the engine hasn't been broken in yet.
under 300 per tank with 100% city driving in stop go traffic. about 330 per tank on a motor way journey with an average speed of 70-75.
Diving at 80MPH gave me 142 on half a tank from london to worcester :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that, I know it is a bit of a difficult question to answer, just wanted a rough idea, what you have said sounds quite good to me though, cheers

TD

·
Registered
133 Posts
v power at 3.1p a litre more than normal unleaded costs an extra £10 a tank? nowhere near, ita a couple of quid.

Our lass filled up yesterday from the fuel light on and it took 46 quid, i suppose the fuel range computer might not have sorted itself out yet though as the car has only about 70 miles on it.Edited by: insanojackson

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
It was a rough guess Jackson nothing more.
I dont have a shell near me so when i found one i put in £30 to bring my half tank up to a full tank -shrug-
This was at 141.9
My normal station is around 136.9 for normal and not the high octane stuff :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
I filled up when the petrol light came on yesterday and it only took 37 litres to fill up. So the warninglight comes on with 9 litres still in the tank!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I use the same website :D
There isnt a shell within 15 miles of lol

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I had too run my tank right down..... old story, however we struggled to get £50 in at our shell garage.
My journey's are all short, from village to town - I'm getting 38 mpg.

Always in sport mode since week two of ownership

Lj

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I've got an identical car to you JoC. I'm averaging around 37 /38 onA roads in normal and a sport when needed. If I have it in sport mode i get just under 36mpg. Good enough for me.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i always drive mine in sport mode and have now done just over 5000 miles, and am averaging around the 37.5 mpg mark, and that's a mixture of all types of driving

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
I've got an identical car to you JoC. I'm averaging around 37 /38 onA roads in normal and a sport when needed. If I have it in sport mode i get just under 36mpg. Good enough for me.
Sounds good to me!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts