Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what is the fuel tank capacity on the juke and how many miles do you get on a full tank..Cheers.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
brochure states 46 litre 2wd 50 litres 4wd
i get around 320 miles per tank others doing much better

·
Registered
263 Posts
I refueled earlier in the week, the distance remaining was at "0" and 2 notches left, I onlymanaged39 litres back in, the tank's capacity is 46 litres.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yep I refuelled yesterday, range was '---' and had been for about 5 miles, only managed to get 36 litres in! I believe the brochure is wrong as the owners manual says the tank is 50 litres, also Nissan have admitted in the US that its the 4WD version that has the smaller tank and not the FWD.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got 406 miles from my dci, it said 0 miles left and had 1 notch left. I could only fill 37 litres.

Something isn't right. Either the fuel tank is smaller than is advertised or the gauges are all completely out of sorts.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
37 litres is what i take to fill up my fiesta diesel 1.4 and can only get 390 miles on a full tank. My car is well run in and cant match that. 37 litres is around £56 in diesel todays price1.38 a litre. thats great. You get 110hp in a juke, and 75hp in a fiesta. i guess its a diesel for me then :)))

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am the same, just had the '---' on for about 10 miles and she onlytook 36 litres. I was panicking for nothing!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
MyNewjuke. I have had the ----- flashing at me for about 40 miles.
The ----- seems to come on when you still have 2 bars left on the petrol gage read out. I have run the juke down to no bars at all on said read out and still only got 41L into the tank lol

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just did 426 miles and still showed 95 until empty. Could only get 35.33 litres into the tank even though down to2 bars WTF?

·
Registered
422 Posts
That makes it nearly 55mpg true. If you continued at that rate of consumption you would run out in another 129 miles. Seeing as you need a bit of reserve, the indicated 95 miles to empty doesn't sound unreasonable does it?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Quacker said:
That makes it nearly 55mpg true. If you continued at that rate of consumption you would run out in another 129 miles. Seeing as you need a bit of reserve, the indicated 95 miles to empty doesn't sound unreasonable does it?

No it doesn't, but having another 13 litres left with only 2 little bars left seems crazy
(Thats over 25% of its capacity!)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I rarely let the tank get below a third full. When on motoway trips I can get the miles to empy monitor up to around 450 miles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had a Juke n-tec for two weeks, one of which was spent in the garage because of a faulty fuel gauge. Tonight it has happened again. Last Friday, the day I picked it up from the garage, with a full tank of diesel (~£65). I've done about 300 miles, the fuel gauge is showing 3/4 full with 460 miles until next refill. I could weep.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts