Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Do you get your fuel from a supermarket or independent garage?

• Supermarket

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Tried a"well known vendor"once in the SE of England........never will again, cough / splutter.
Ok...might have been a one off, but once bitten and all that!

SDEdited by: snowysdad

·
Registered
72 Posts
The supermarkets up here seem to moving towards doing away with the cashier, a lot of the pumps take your cashcard, which will be another advantage over smaller garages. When I look at all the sites that used to have petrol stations we must have about 10% of the number we had 40 years ago.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I mostly use the supermarket as I drive past several times a week. Our local ASDA is card only pumps.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I buy branded, plus I used the higher quality one every five fills. I try and avoid supermarkets fuels due to the lesser quality plus any thing to avoid supermarkets is great as in my opinion they are the destroyer of small businesses

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Rocks703 said:
I try and avoid supermarkets fuels due to the lesser quality plus any thing to avoid supermarkets is great as in my opinion they are the destroyer of small businesses
a big thanks to this post I totally agree with all that you say.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Use supermarket , only because it is 20 pence a gallon cheaper. Would rather use branded

·
Registered
272 Posts
mine too rochesb,3p cheaper than tesco over the road. simmo.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Its cos I'm leaning on my funny bone,****.It's obviously sent my brain numb as I've just realised what you mean by JOY. Doh! I thought Acrorats name was Joy and was wondering how you new that.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
Its cos I'm leaning on my funny bone,****.It's obviously sent my brain numb as I've just realised what you mean by JOY. Doh! I thought Acrorats name was Joy and was wondering how you new that.
Suppose it should be JUKEOFDORK now then..................

1 - 20 of 42 Posts