Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. Can anyone tell me what is the fuel consumption achieved for the 1.6 petrol? thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
This seems to be well covered in many other posts, but I would suggest you should average close to 40 mpg on Malta, unless you didn't try to be economic, then it may drop to nearer 35.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ive done 420 miles, been driving in Eco and Normal modes and registered 36.7mpg. Was finding the car underpowered so decided to throw caution to the wind and stick to Sport mode for a couple of days.

Bizarrely i now seem to be getting 37mpg!!

Edited by: beermatt

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm getting an average of 41.2mph. I've tried all the drive modes and for me there doesn't seem to be much of an effect on fuel consumption even in Sport mode.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've done 5,500 miles in mine and get around 39mpg out of mine on mainly rural roads with a short stretch of motorway. I've just compared the on board computer with my own calculation and they've come out exactly the same. I don't find any difference between the various modes.

·
Registered
873 Posts
No difference between the modes for me either. I guess because you don't need to slam your foot down all the time in Sport mode to get any power like you do with Eco.

Still, did we really need another thread on this topic?

·
Registered
34 Posts
@ Stormrider "Still, did we really need another thread on this topic?"

Maybe maxuereb with only 33 posts compared to your 223 is not so well up as yourself on forum etiquette....I find myself in a similar position and comments such as yours aboveput me off contributing to be honest

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
chizzie, contribute all you like it doesn't really matter if anything gets repeated imo,
all adds up to readable chat , its not always as easy to see and lets be honest most threads end up way off topic, for the most part members here are friendly read and post as you like
good luck

·
Registered
873 Posts
chizzie said:
@ Stormrider "Still, did we really need another thread on this topic?"

Maybe maxuereb with only 33 posts compared to your 223 is not so well up as yourself on forum etiquette....I find myself in a similar position and comments such as yours aboveput me off contributing to be honest
You don't need loads of posts to look at what other threads have been posted. I only meant it as an off the comment remark, no need to take it so personally!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">Hi. First of all I wish to thank all who have responded my question. Second I did search before I posted my comment, and found none. So if you (stormrider) know were was the answer to my query, kindly let me know?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hear hear I agree Deks,most sensible post you have made ( only teasing )

Been driving around in Sports mode for a couple of days and the difference in performance is quite remarkable in my opinion. Getting about 37mpg around town .

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thank deks for your comment

On this topic I have just cpmpleted a 575 mile round trip to Carlisle and the lake district so I was on motorway/A1 and mountain passes/B roads. I kept the car in econo mode the whole time and did not go over 80 mph I managed to get 40.3 mpg which I am well impressed with.

The engine seems to be lossening up as I approach the 1000 mile run in point

1 - 15 of 15 Posts