Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the U.S. and in a state that does not require a front car tag. A lot of the dealerships go ahead and install the front tag kit as soon as they receive their vehicle shipments. Does anyone know if the front tag kit can be removed without leaving holes in the front of the Juke or will it end of leaving holes all in the front of the Juke. I absolutely hate those front tag kits hanging off the front of cars - especially the Juke. And especially because my state does not require a front tag - but if it does have the tag kit installed then naturally I will feel the need to put some sort of tag there. But I'm too old to be riding around with my name on the front of the car and I don't care to advertise for ball teams, etc. So I just prefer that there be no tag kit. I'm still waiting for a Juke to come available so when and if one comes my way then I may have to take it whether it has a front tag kit or not. Because I don't want to pass up a Juke.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Tell them not to put it on or request they find you one that has not had the plate installed.
If they dont require it in AL, why are they fitting them anyway??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts