Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I getting mixed advise about fitting the front & rear styling plates, Are they screws on with self tappers or are they stuck on?

David.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
skyway the rear sticks on with double side tape and 2 lower clips undewr neath 10 minute job

the front how ever is a different kettle of fish best done with black part of bumper removed, it requires holes drilling and then self tappers fixing through it into the stylibg plate then there are 4 bolts to fix underneath and these are a nightmare it took me over 2 hours to do the front plate although I did mine whilst still on the car

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
deks36 said:
skyway the rear sticks on with double side tape and 2 lower clips undewr neath 10 minute job

the front how ever is a different kettle of fish best done with black part of bumper removed, it requires holes drilling and then self tappers fixing through it into the stylibg plate then there are 4 bolts to fix underneath and these are a nightmare it took me over 2 hours to do the front plate although I did mine whilst still on the car
Cheers Deks

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Skyway said:
deks36 said:

Cheers Deks
Deks have you got any idea if the front styling plate will fit even if you have got chrome front fog light rings?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've just fitted my rear styling plate and it look's MINT, but it look's like Nissan have altered things slightly, as well as the double sided tape it bolts on in four seperate locations two of them are where the mud flaps fit and two other in the centre of the rear bumper underneath which you have to drill with a 5mm drill bit.

It Doesn't make it any better when your wife is help you with no idea what she's doing!Edited by: Skyway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts