Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just discovered my front fog lights aren't working, is there something I can do to fix it myself or should I take it to the dealer?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
What do you mean by not working?
I havent played around with the Fog Lights yet but
from what i have seen there are two settings. One turns Either front OR back fog lights on and the second turnes Both front AND back on. In which order this happens im not sure. If you cant get them to work at all then i would sugest a trip to the dealers :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Meaga-byte

The fronts ones don't light up the back one does, was just trying to avoid a trip to the dealer so thought I would ask on here, I did have front parking sensors fitted so maybe something to do with that?????

Thanks again.

DonnaB
X

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Well to sit Parking sensors they would have removed the Bumper and it seems that they forgot to reconnect the fogs, or it might be something as simple as putting a fuse back in. Maybe if you have the time have a quick look under the bumber and see if the Fog cables are attached.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi DonnaB & mega-byte

With Headlights on the first turn of the stalk puts the rear fog lights on, a second twist leaves the rear fogs on & switches the front fogs on.

Regards

Wizard

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wizard said:
Hi DonnaB & mega-byte

With Headlights on the first turn of the stalk puts the rear fog lights on, a second twist leaves the rear fogs on & switches the front fogs on.

Regards

Wizard
Are you sure?
my Juke is out at present but my other car works the other way round first turn is front second click is front and rear. This is why you see chavs
driving around with the front fogs on in all conditions

Edited by: jukezilla

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi jukezilla

Sorry guys my mistake I stand corrected, first twist front fogs, second twist both front & rear. I've just checked, I'm sure it was the other way around on my previous car.

Regards

Wizard

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Wizard

Have tried all combinations, still not working, going to have a look under the bumper to see if anything has been left disconnect after the sensors were fitted.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Then take it back to the dealer Donna. Don't try to mess with them yourself, as it may invalidate your waranty. It is up to the dealership to sort them out for you.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Make sure you have headlights on as well, the fogs don't come on unless the headlights are on I think.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yay found the problem, they weren't connected, so have now reconnected and they work
, there was a sensor by the side of the left one, anyone know what that's for? I'm guessing it's for the outside temperature?????

Thanks for all your help!!

DonnaB

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Glad they are all working now DonnaB
So they forgot to reconnect them lol, and yes that sensor is for the temp gage :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks again for your help meaga_byte, I might have a few more questions for you soon!!!!!

DonnaB
XX

1 - 14 of 14 Posts