Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the twoplastic tabs on the circular Nissanfront badge of my Juke broke and the plastic chrome effectfront badge fell off. Went down to the local Nissan parts to get a replacement. Parts Manager said it was not listed in the spares list he had being a new model but he would e mail Nissan and get a price. He called me back today to say that Nissan have quoted him £70 ( yes that's right £70) Needless to say I have managed to stick the badge back on using double sided tape.
The parts man was as shocked as me at the price,he compared the prices for the front badge on the Note and also Quashqui and they were approx £30.
I guess Nissan may reduce the prices once they sell a few more Jukes.

Edited by: Jukeofhazard

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
have to say I have always found Nissan to be expensive on parts i had to buy a rubbing strip for x trail on the door £75 and it was even a painted item

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will be interesting to see what other spare part costs are when people start to have a few knocks and bumps in their Jukes. If plastic badge costs £70 I dread to think what a new front wing or a replacement bonnet would be .

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hiya Mr Hazard welcome back from Australia - sounds like youve been giving your baby juke too much love and attention since youve been back - polishing her to within an inch of her life !!! - sorry to hear that somethings broken
M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts