Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've done about 1200 miles in my Juke, nearly all those have been done in Eco Mode, so i let the missus use it yesterday, she rang up on her journey saying it was a bit flat, until she switched modes on it to Sport, she came home and said what a difference....
So took the Juke out today and banged it in Sport Mode....
My word what a difference it makes to the car, being a good laugh and thats coming from a 2008 Golf Gti, now i'm not saying its a patch on the Gti for speed but it makes the Juke well nippy....

Now dare i put it back in Eco Mode????

Edited by: theguru

·
Registered
173 Posts
The acceleration in Sport mode is fantastic isn't it. I tried it and haven't gone back to Normal or Eco since. They're too similar anyway and so Sport is the only way to get a different feel.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah I almost stall it every time I try and set off in Eco mode, if you switch down from Sport!

·
Registered
105 Posts
There is in Sport if you are driving along twisty/hilly B roads, or in stop/start traffic.

The accelerator is so sensetive, you inevitably apply more gas than required, and accelerate faster.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thanks for the info. My journeys will mainly be from Southampton to Guildford each day on the A31 - mostly dual carriageway. So Im guessing using Sport mode should still be ok for fuel consumption.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.