Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holdcroft Stoke again lived up to their friendly dealer tag when i collected my 1.6 red acenta premium pack yesterday.As promised i was collected from Stoke railway station and driven to the dealarship,where i had a very warm welcome from Keith,while i completed the paperwork Keith was completing the final checks on my car.Then the moment arrived at long last i was taken to see my first view of the car,Keith looked mortified as i approached and said we have a problem! All kinds of thoughts went through my mind,wrong car,missing wheels,no engine,what could be so bad given the look on his face.He showed me the drivers door where as the valeters had discovered a small scratch, to be honest with you it was so small i doubt i'd have noticed for a while,and i am sure many garages would have said nothing and hoped the customer did not notice.But Keith was so appolgetic that there was nobody on site to rectify the problem, i thought to myself her we go a 100mile round trip to bring it back for repair,but no Keith said they would send a driver to either work or my home collect my car ,take it back to Stoke repair the scratch and deliver back to me.The rest of the handover went smoothly and i finally got to have my first drive in a Juke,first impession very good no problem with gearchange, sat nav good, smooth ride,very comfertable ,overall very pleased. So finally many thanks to all the staff at Holdcrofts (despite the small blemish) for everything they did during the purchase of my car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts