Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, after a very very long 3 week delay due to the snow and delivery problem my black juke has landed at the dealers. dont think i will be sleeping til then, i cannot wait and im so happy its before xmas.
have a spoiler, and wind deflectors to fit straight away.
will post some pics as soon as i have it..........

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
gazawebb said:
well, after a very very long 3 week delay due to the snow and delivery problem my black juke has landed at the dealers. dont think i will be sleeping til then, i cannot wait and im so happy its before xmas.
have a spoiler, and wind deflectors to fit straight away.
will post some pics as soon as i have it..........
Which dealer did you order from? Mine has gone back to Jan6th from 17th Dec.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
OH DEAR thats not good, more goodies on the way then I hope?
how's the dealer performing **** as I plan on using them for service work.
as for gaza he got his from hidsons in sittingbourne i believe

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi Deks - Dumpton Park Nissan in Broadstairs have been great.
The owner is a poker buddy of mine and he sold me the Terrano at a really good price, has serviced it well and generally looked after me. The wife has a lease car through the NHS and takes it there for servicing.
She had an issue back in August when the C+C developed a fault - miss firing and they could not sort it. Nissan Technical Guru came down 3 Times over the two months they had it and HE could not fix it. They changed almost all the ignition and injector system, fuel pump and finally tried a new computer. Still miss fired. Eventually they replaced the front wiring loom and fixed it.
The dealer has obviously done a lot of work they wont get paid for, some will be covered by Nissan but not all. During the time it was with them they loaned my wife a virtually new Nissan Note with connect and sat nav. And not once did they moan or try to get out of the issue. Good really as they didn't even supply the car. One small niggle was that during the two months they had it the windscreen got cracked and they asked us to claim on our insurance for it. But in the end they just did it themselves.
Communication is I suppose as good as most, better than some. Workmanship has been great.
Hope you find the same if you use them.
12inch

·
Registered
379 Posts
Sorry to hear your delivery has gone back again ****,at least with a bit of luck the snow and ice MAY have gone by the 6th so at least you will be able to keep it reasonably clean of salt and grit.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Jukeofhazard said:
Sorry to hear your delivery has gone back again ****,at least with a bit of luck the snow and ice MAY have gone by the 6th so at least you will be able to keep it reasonably clean of salt and grit.
Yeah my thoughts now too. Still got my faithful 4x4 till then............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts